Bob & Sons Kelley Street Garage remains open and committed to serve the automotive public during the Covid-19 Emergency.
We understand how important it is to have safe and reliable transportation – perhaps more than ever in situations like this.
We have enacted recommended precautions to guard against transmission of the virus and to safeguard your health and ours, including best practices as published by the Centers for Disease Control and other health authorities. These efforts include the following:
- A strictly enforced absence policy – employees are to report to work only if feeling fully well.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of our workspaces.
- All Bob & Sons Team members must be wearing PPE when dealing with customer vehicles.
- Direct cleaning of “touch” items in the process of and upon conclusion of our services and repairs – door handles, steering wheels, transmission shifters, directional levers and controls such as the radio, lights, and HVAC systems.
- The Bob & Sons Kelley Street Garage buildings have been closed to all non-employee people such as: customers, vendors, parts-delivery people. This minimizes the opportunity to spread any germs.
- We now offer no contact drop off and pick up services by our customers. Or we can pick up and drop off your vehicle at your home or place of business. Need a vehicle to get around for the day? We offer three complimentary courtesy vehicles to our customers – these vehicles are sanitized daily.
Your health and safety depends on more than just your experience at our shop. We fully support the ongoing efforts of our local, state, and national authorities and urge all community members to take steps to protect themselves as we work through this extraordinary event.
Our deepest gratitude goes out to those on the front lines, including the many service workers upon whom we depend for our groceries and other basic needs, first responders, and medical professionals in all disciplines at all levels – our ability to get through this crisis is dependent upon their faithful service.
Our desire is to ensure you can reliably navigate the world around you, whatever that looks like. You may need to get to and from your place of employment, the grocery store or to get medical treatment for yourself or a loved one. Just as important, you may simply wish to head to the park for fresh air and wander along the path for some peace and quiet in the midst of this troubling moment.
Thank you for your trust over the years. In turn, we trust you – our friends and neighbors – and believe in you. Please know we have complete faith in your commitment to the kind of community we all enjoy – the kind of community that can and will weather this storm together.
The Bob & Sons Kelley Street Garage Team